Directly from the North Pole, our Christmas Elf Girl & Magical Reward Kit will bring fun and magic to homes and classrooms this December.
Our little girl has a friendly face, a festive dress and scarf, long legs and mischievously long arms! This Limited Edition Christmas Elf is perfectly designed for fun and games! Our Girl Elf finds it easy get up to mischief (the arms are long enough to reach around things and her hands velcro together!) With a cute little face and bunches, we know she will be loved.
Where the magic really happens is in the Magical Reward Kit – a unique and magical package to promote good behaviour. Designed for families with up to two siblings, all of the items in our kit can be shared and we have included two Letters to Santa and two Nice List Certificates, so you can personalise these to each child.
Larger families, or anyone wanting a full kit per child, will need to order a refill kit. Our Magical Reward Kit is full of fun to help you bring the magic of a Christmas Elf to life!
Our unique kit includes:
- Girl Christmas Elf Toy – A limited edition Christmas Elf toy, our own unique design, approx 28cm tall.
- An Arrival Letter from Santa – straight from the North Pole, explaining why Elf is here (designed so you can personalise it with your child’s name).
- Mini Elf Report cards – report cards for good behaviour. We have also included 2 Naughty List warning cards, just in case you need them. Use these as you see fit!
- 2 x Letter to Santa templates – have some fun writing to the Big Man himself with this official North Pole Correspondence. We have included a space for drawing Santa a picture too.
- 2 x Official Nice List Certificates – with space to personalise the certificates with your child’s name and a description of exactly what they have achieved.
- Christmas Reward Chart and a sheet of Elf Stickers – Personalise the chart with your child’s name and choose tasks you would like them to try. Ideal for household chores, tidying, reading, kindness or potty training. A fun way to reward good behaviour every day.
- Beware of the Elf Sign and Santa Please Stop Here Sign – Just a bit of fun for your door – to warn guests you have a Mischievous House Elf!
- Departure Letter – from Elf, thanking you for your hospitality. Perfect to leave out on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning when Elf has departed.
- A Thank You postcard – you can send to your children, from Elf, in January to thank them for looking after Elf. A lovely magical reminder of the fun they have had!